OOT Bags

Hello! Anyone have any ideas how to carry on the OOT bags on to the ship? I know we can only carry on a certain amount of things, I wanted to have them in the sailing guests cabins. Also, who do you thing can help me with putting them in the rooms? Thanks!!!! :)

You can get a suitcase dedicated to ur oot bags and check it.

You can get someone in your wedding party to hand deliver them

You can pay $1 per bag to deliver them

You can have a small get together at one of the bars and hand them out there

Hope this helps :)

We don't have many so we're packing them all (unassembled) into one carry-on size suitcase and assembling them in our stateroom as soon as we board. We'll then hand them out at our sail away party in my parents suite after the muster drill.

My MOH and I will be carrying them on and putting them in guests rooms if we can if not they will be hanging on thier doors so they recieve them with thier luggage. This is the plan now, it may change and be deligated out to my daughter some of the other girls and MOH. We will have to see. All of the younger girls (11-13) wanted to help with something so i am having a girls night to assemble the bags so they will already know what is in them. :)

Since we're getting married on embarkation day, I'm considering putting the OOT bags out at the reception in place of favors.

So Carnival's $1 fee is per bag not per stateroom? If we come in under budget, we may splurge and have them take care of this so that it's one less thing to worry about.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! Anyone have any ideas how to carry on the OOT bags on to the ship? I know we can only carry on a certain amount of things, I wanted to have them in the sailing guests cabins. Also, who do you thing can help me with putting them in the rooms? Thanks!!!! :)

We were going to bring them on in plastic bins using one of those fold up mini dollies (that is how we brought our flowers on) but we decided we had too much carry on luggage as it was. We ended up using a big rolling suitcase to carry the bags and checked it. It was delivered to our room by the time the reception and photos were done. We then just handed them to guests or hung them on their doors. Our party was on the same deck so it was relatively easy.

Archived