Need an answer ASAP please!!

Jeafl

We are leaving for the airport in about half an hour. Is it ok to put your Carnival luggage tags on your suitcases BEFORE the flight? Or will they get lost or ripped off by the baggage handlers? Is it better to put them on once we get to Ft. Lauderdale?

We plan on covering them with clear packing tape, but I hate the bring the roll of tape with us.

Yep, put 'em on when you arrive in Ft. Lauderdale, or even when you arrive at the port. The baggage handlers will help you with that if you wish, or even supply them for you.

Have a GREAT cruise....wish we could join you.

"SKY"

We are leaving for the airport in about half an hour. Is it ok to put your Carnival luggage tags on your suitcases BEFORE the flight? Or will they get lost or ripped off by the baggage handlers? Is it better to put them on once we get to Ft. Lauderdale?

We plan on covering them with clear packing tape, but I hate the bring the roll of tape with us.

we always put ours on after we get off of our flights. The airlines lose enough bags and I don't want the extra tag on the suitcase to cause any confusion making me not get my luggage.

We usually already put the packing tape on before we leave, use a hole punch to put a hole in the tag, and tag a couple small cable ties.

Have a great cruise.

Bill

We have seen the airlines take them off, the only tag on the bags should be the one for your flight...take the tape in a bag, if comes in handy for other things...on rough nights a small piece over the closets doors is nice if the are banging, and also for easy fixes for some things...

Archived