RCI to Ireland?

I am curious if Royal Caribbean has any itineraries that include Ireland. I saw an itinerary on another line that include Cobh and Dublin. I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to find an RCI cruise that would take me there. I didn't see anything but I thought someone out there might know for 2013/2014.

I am on the 16 day Jewel TA from Harwich to Boston on Aug 31 that stops at Cork and Dublin. That TA has a wonderful itinerary. If you are at all interested, be sure to put a deposit down as soon as the bookings open for 2013. which will be in the next week or so. This year the ship was fully booked within a month, and cancellations have been rare. Cabins released in the past few months have gone for 3 times the original pricing. If you have a next cruise certificate that would be ideal.

The cc group for this TA is incredibly active, with private tours organized for all ports, bus from London to Harwich at a fraction of the usual pricing etc. There are over 150 folks that have taken it every year for the past 4 or 5 years. I have never been to Europe so I am super excited.

I am on the 16 day Jewel TA from Harwich to Boston on Aug 31 that stops at Cork and Dublin. That TA has a wonderful itinerary. If you are at all interested, be sure to put a deposit down as soon as the bookings open for 2013. which will be in the next week or so. This year the ship was fully booked within a month, and cancellations have been rare. Cabins released in the past few months have gone for 3 times the original pricing. If you have a next cruise certificate that would be ideal.

The cc group for this TA is incredibly active, with private tours organized for all ports, bus from London to Harwich at a fraction of the usual pricing etc. There are over 150 folks that have taken it every year for the past 4 or 5 years. I have never been to Europe so I am super excited.

Thanks so much for the info...I will be anxiously awaiting the 2013 schedule...hopefully next week!!

I was just looking at the itinerary for your cruise and I think it is PERFECT! I totally see why you are super excited! I hope it stays exactly the same for next year. Now I'm on pins and needles with RCI on speed dial! I think I'll go lurk on your roll call to get some ideas of everyone's plans!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Here is a link to our cc cruise summary website

http://www.jewel2012wbta.bobcruisesites.org/

Lots of great info, one gent posted port guides that are so incredible. If you decide to book 2013, jump on the thread immediately. The folks on our thread started setting up tours etc 16 months ahead of the cruise, so you'd want to get on those sign ups. We are starting to make payments now, so each month I pay a little, rather than having everything hit at once:)

Would do the 2013 again, except I have 2 other very large trips planned and the bank account only stretches so far.

Archived