For those who have done TA's cabin category question

lovevacadays

I'm looking at the Royal's TA in 10/13. I haven't done a cruise of this duration so the prices are definitely higher than I've paid. I really like cruising with a balcony or at minimum an outside. However, if my finances dictate I might be willing to do this one in an inside. I typically really don't like insides but wondering on a TA with so many sea days will I be sorry I don't have an outside cabin?

We like verandas too, but I don't think you'll be sorry. On a TA there's little to see--just two colors of blue, a light one on top and a dark on the bottom. If it makes a difference whether you can take the cruise or not, go with what you can afford, and if an Inside is all you can afford, you can always go out on the Promenade Deck if you want to check on those two colors of blue and get some fresh air. Have a great cruise!

I think everybody likes to have a balcony but they are more important on some cruises than others. On a TA you don't sit out on deck or balcony much because of the wind of speed and there is little to see. For the price an inside is a great bargain. Since nobody has to know or judge where you are on the ship you only have to please yourself. I flip the TV to the channel that shows the camera out the front. An obstructed view oceanview very carefully chosen is our compromise -- see Renmar's thread on these cabins.

I would rather sail more often or longer than in a higher class cabin MOO (My Opinion Only!)

Archived