Epic W. Med: 2 questions

CaseyCip22

Hey gang, Hubs and I are going to be on the May 6th Western Med. on Epic. I have 2 questions:

1) The entertainment is ready to book online, but Blue Man Group and the Cirque show seem to be on the same night? It won't let me book them both, nor does it list any additional dates. So there's only one night per show? That seems odd.

2) Can anyone give me a correct answer regarding bringing wine on the ship that I do NOT intend to drink while on board. Say I buy my mom a nice bottle of something in Italy/France and want to take it home to her, do I still have to pay the cork fee?

There might be issues with booking online on the Epic at this moment, especially if you are booking about 45 days out. I know when we booked our stuff 45 days out, there continued to be issues with shows appearing and disappearing right up until sailing... Just keep trying, it should show up. Blue Man and Cirque were on several nights, even twice on the same night...

For your second question, yes you can pick up a bottle of wine for your mom at any port. If you don't want to pay the corkage fee, just have NCL "confiscate" it until the last night, when you can pick it up at a designated location. Just remember that the wine will have to be packed in your checked luggage, so take care with the packing and bring a few large plastic bags in case of leaks..

Robin

Archived