Would you change cabins on Oasis?

We are booked on the oasis in October for an oceanview room. We are on Deck 11 in the very front of the ship. When we were on the Allure we were on deck 7 front and enjoyed the extra room it had and the walking to the elevators did not bother us. However, today I noticed that we could get a boardwalk balcony for the same price as what we paid for the oceanview. I smoke but know you cant on the balconys on boardwalk and didn't mind traveling to a place to have a smoke. Would you move?

One of our hesitations is the noise level. Has anyone had any issues with this?

Thanks for any advice and suggestions,

We are booked on the oasis in October for an oceanview room. We are on Deck 11 in the very front of the ship. When we were on the Allure we were on deck 7 front and enjoyed the extra room it had and the walking to the elevators did not bother us. However, today I noticed that we could get a boardwalk balcony for the same price as what we paid for the oceanview. I smoke but know you cant on the balconys on boardwalk and didn't mind traveling to a place to have a smoke. Would you move?

One of our hesitations is the noise level. Has anyone had any issues with this?

Thanks for any advice and suggestions,

I personaly had the last cabin on the Boardwalk on Oasis and loved it, I have the next to the last on Allure . When your cabin door is shut it is quiet. It can be a little noisey at times on your balcony but i think the benefits out way the negatives.

BTW: If you go for BW try for deck 11 B1,

Reader

I had one and was on deck 8, next to last room to the back. What a pleasure that was. I slept like a rock and still had an oceanview. The noise level was nil with the door closed. Loved watching the shows from the balcony. I would book it again in a heartbeat.

Actually, I think that's how I ended up there, started with a Central Park room because BW was more expensive. Want to do it again and definitely go for the BW...

On a side note, the balcony on the end (next to us) hung a hammock on the balcony after our trip to Jamaica. LOL never saw them use it, but I thought that was interesting.:eek:

Archived