boat yard

markk60

went to the Boat Yard last week and had an awesome day. 12.00 per person good for 1 drink chairs and a ride back to ship, great deal walk out the gate at the dock and grab a cab only a short ride. try the flying fish sandwich, thank you Sean and staff we will be back.. mark terri steph and john

Would the boatyard be a fun place for 2 21 year old girls to hang out?

I'm looking for some place that is similar to the experience we had in Grand Turks where we got off the boat, walked into a Margaritaville which had a huge pool and drank and swam all day. Is the Boatyard similar?

I haven't been yet but ill be on the victory Sept 30 with a group of guy and girl friends and we are all ranging from ages 25-28. We haven't been to the southern Caribbean but in Barbados def plan on hitting this place up. Were looking to beach it up with plenty of drinks flowing! Looks like a cool place to me so Im thinking you two will love it too! If you'll be there on our cruise let us know and we'll party it up! :)

The Boatyard can get quite hopping, especially when there are cruise ships in port. I'm sure your girls will love it.

Not quite as "refined" as Margaritaville (for lack of a better term), but more rustic with a genuine "island flavour".

No pool, but it's right on the ocean.

Site amenities include beach chair, shared umbrella (while stocks last), ocean trampoline, iceberg climb and slide, dive platform, rope swing (ask for scheduled times), fresh water showers, restrooms, pool table, wifi, darts board, beachside restaurant, bar and lively music.

http://theboatyard.com/home.html

They also have a gift shop attached to the bar, where you can get souvenirs, t-shirts, swim suits, etc.

Cheers, P:)

Archived