How long to get off the Carnival Paradise

I am going to be sailing on the Paradise in a couple of weeks and want to ask those that have been on it recently...about what time can I reasonably expect to leave the ship? I am driving instead of flying out and just want to get a rough idea when I will be able to hit the road.

For disembarktion choose the Option A and carry all of your own luggage off the ship. This group is released first after the international travelers have been cleared. When they start going through the list it starts with the top deck cabins first and then down to the bottom. We were on the Riviera deck and took all our luggage with us and were off around 9:30 am. Not too bad.

We did self-assist debarkation due to an 11:35 am flight out of Tampa. We could not leave the ship until all of the non-US citizens reported. We were slightly held up due to 3 stragglers. We were still off the ship by a little after 9am and to the airport by 9:30. If we did not have to wait for the 3 stragglers, we could have been off the ship 45 minutes earlier. So it just depends on this and if the ship clears the Skyway bridge on time. Sometimes due to fog or bad weather, there can be a hold up.

Good luck.

:):)

We were on her in Dec. We went up and had breakfast right after porting and did self assist. As soon as we got back to our cabin on empress deck, our deck was called and we walked right off the ship. Were on the road within just a few minutes. We also did valet parking which made it so easy. Hope this helps!!

Archived