Galveston Hotel Breakfasts

geckog

I'm not sure if they still do or not, but we stayed at the Best Western Beachfront Inn back in 2008, and they had the best free hotel breakfast I've ever had, with lots of hot items. I know its been almost 4 years since we stayed there, and that may not help you much. Maybe someone who has stayed there recently can reply on this. With all the hotels/motels in galveston, I'm sure there are other places with good breakfast too.:)

I'm not sure if they still do or not, but we stayed at the Best Western Beachfront Inn back in 2008, and they had the best free hotel breakfast I've ever had, with lots of hot items. I know its been almost 4 years since we stayed there, and that may not help you much. Maybe someone who has stayed there recently can reply on this. With all the hotels/motels in galveston, I'm sure there are other places with good breakfast too.:)

We stayed there last year for our cruise on the Conquest and they still have make your own waffles along with cereal,boiled eggs,muffins,coffee,juices,milk,etc.We are staying there again there before our Triumph cruise in December.

Thanks for the responses. The boiled eggs would be good. I know I have stayed at some chain hotel that had egg patties, sausage, and round bacon for making your own mcmuffin type sandwich, but I cannot remember what chain it was. DH prefers to eat a protein packed, low carb breakfast.

The Best Western Beachfront was waffles coffee juice and a few other items. Not what you seem to be looking for. But it is free.

The latest is that they seriously jacked their room rates up to where it just isn't worth it.

I'd try elsewhere like the Holiday Inn Sunspree and pay for your own breakfast.

I found a great rate on Harbor House, so decided to go with that.

I did look through a lot of reviews and found that Spring Hill Suites and Holiday Inn Express both have breakfast meats and some sort of scrambled egg or egg patty in their breakfasts, for future reference.

The Harbor House rate I found was cheaper than both of those hotels, so HH won. It was really where I wanted to stay, anyway. :)

i would recommend the country inn and suites on the seawall. nice place, and they have a breakfast with eggs and sausage and waffles. it was quite crowded on the morning a cruise leaves, but not unmanagable.

aren't you supposed to be fasting before you get on the ship anyway? be the first people on and head to the buffet!

country inn and suites, btw, does not have a two-night minimum, but the prices are kinda steep.

Archived