Aft cabin 4189 QV

LouiseB

Hi all,

We're staying in 4189 in a couple of weeks time, can anyone in your masses of experience give me an idea as to the balcony furniture in this Q5 cabin? Ie do they have loungers or chairs etc?

Also, I note our check in time is 12pm - we're likely to arrive a bit earlier than that ( half hour or so) will that be okay?

Thanks for your advice

Louise

I note our check in time is 12pm - we're likely to arrive a bit earlier than that ( half hour or so) will that be okay?

Thanks for your advice

Louise

Check in usually starts just after midday, however, people will queue from 1130 hrs onwards.

There will be two lines. Hopefully, yours will be the shortest. Depending on the terminal, either you will be allocated the first available desk, or the whole line may be taken first.

The whole process should take no more than 20 mins, so expect to be on board by 1230 hrs.

Dump your carry on in your room then make straight for the QG to ensure your table is to your liking and request a change if it's not.

Have a good one!

Archived