Is anyone else doing this right now?

Erinl

I had a mixed green salad with canned tuna on top. I"m at the point with the vacation where you booked/planned everything so now it's the waiting game. I'm not shopping for new clothes b/c i'm on a diet, which really makes the waiting game harder. :(

Thank God CC has been really crazy lately. The threads are really entertaining:

tipping

baby summer diapers

etiquette

spring break kids

just to name a few ........... :rolleyes:

Just finished my SmartOne lunch. Blah. I think we all have one thing in common (except for the crappy lunches), we're all on CC to highlight our days. :p It's amazing that any of us are getting any actual work done! ;)

Hi guys..... I'm happy to be in such good company!

Whereas everyone else seems to be eating healthy to lose weight before their cruise, I'm eating CHEAP: leftovers, pb & J, anything I have in the frig to fill the hole without costing me anything extra.

When others around the office are "running out for a salad" I'm sitting here eating leftover sheperd's pie and thinking....I'd love a salad! But that would cost me about $7.00......I could get one more DOD if I just saved it instead! So, I do!

YES!!! So far, haven't spend a red cent on lunches or Dunkin Donuts this month!!!

Woohoo!! 23 days until Liberty!!!

~Wendy

I had a mixed green salad with canned tuna on top. I"m at the point with the vacation where you booked/planned everything so now it's the waiting game. I'm not shopping for new clothes b/c i'm on a diet, which really makes the waiting game harder. :(

Thank God CC has been really crazy lately. The threads are really entertaining:

tipping

baby summer diapers

etiquette

spring break kids

just to name a few ........... :rolleyes:

treats for the crew.....:rolleyes:

Today's inspiration.....I spent two months dieting before our March 2nd. Mexican Riviera cruise. I lost 16 pounds! I have been home now for three weeks and I have list the 10 pounds I gained back on the cruise.......

Salad for me and if the rest of the week is as long as yesterday and today, Friday will never get here. Leaving after work to a friends house that's taking me to the airport Saturday morning for flight to Tampa to meet my Son, DIL, Grandson for cruise leaving Sunday on Legend.

Hurry up Friday!!!!:D

Marcy

Although I don't have a desk or cubicle, when I see any cruise ship when taking off or flying, especially Carnival's, it's torture. I was flying out of FLL this past Saturday morning and all the ships were there. I also saw the Pride recently going back to Baltimore.

hope you guys dont mind me crashing your carnival party, as my next cruise is NCL, but ill be on carnival next year :) so that counts right?

i love this thread just getting home from work, my best friend and i decided until the cruise, we wont spend a dime unless it was specifically for something that can be used for the cruise (meaning buying an amazing pair of pumps is okay!) we are allowed though, to pay our car insurance and car payments, sigh. so i will continue to online shop for a new bathing suit, and an amazing sundress that will look great in bermuda!

and when i leave CC tonight, ill be back on in class tomorrow... online shopping and looking at new posts on CC

Oh, with only Three More Sleeps left, I'm totally already in cruise mode. Unfortunately, I'm being observed tomorrow by the principal as part of my yearly evaluation, and all I want to do is give the kids a stack of worksheets and log onto Cruise Critic....I guess I have to actually teach them something instead....

You are not alone!! I'm sitting at my desk doing my daily ritual of browsing cruise critic message boards, looking for my formal dress online and organizing my packing list!!

Can't wait until 04/22/12!! Bermuda here we come!! :D

Vacation Barbie, you crack me up. I sit at work and do the same kinds of things.

Most definately. Sitting here with my veggies and diet Coke checking out Cruise Critic like I do every day at this time. Leaving on 4/22 on the Legend and making that last ditch effort to lose enough weight to get back into my cruise clothes from last year. The weather is perfect here in Florida. I'm just about an hour from port so hoping we can count on it to stay this way for April. Just dreaming about being on the Lido with a DOD in my hand and a smile on my face.:D

Lololol!! I love it. I am about to have my egg whites and whole wheat toast. I didn't get ANYTHING done for work yesterday for darn cruise critic!! LOL. With a 130 days to go....this is going to be tough!! :D

I just did my walking (I don't like jogging) to lose about 4 lbs. for my upcoming cruise. On my 2 other cruises I gained 2-3 lbs. and yes, it did come off quickly when I returned home. I just would rather lose ahead of time and then I won't be upset about gaining because I will be back to square one. Three lbs. to me is like someone else gaining 10 or 20 lbs. I would hate to have 10 lbs. to lose. While walking this morning, all my DH and I talked about was..............yes, you guessed it, the CRUISE :)

Archived