Is anyone else doing this right now?

Erinl

Chicken salad, diet coke and an orange...OH, how I wish I were cruisin... sooner... now... always. That is it! When I win the lottery, I'm buying me a perma-suite on a cruise ship and moving in! Then I can sit at the computer and dream about working! Yeah, right...NOT!

I knew I wasn't alone! We will all be where we want to be soon...

Now back to daydreaming. I mean, work...:mad:

Cheers!

Erin

I have to keep one eye open for my supervisor in case he walks by while I'm on here. Every day, at lunch, I daydream about having a 'burger at Guy's Burgers, or a burrito at the Blue Iguana Cantina. Can't wait! I am sooo ready for this cruise! 39 days from today!:D

I have to keep one eye open for my supervisor in case he walks by while I'm on here. Every day, at lunch, I daydream about having a 'burger at Guy's Burgers, or a burrito at the Blue Iguana Cantina. Can't wait! I am sooo ready for this cruise! 39 days from today!:D

i cant wait to try all those new funship 2.0 food places! :) sailing on the conquest next year (so far away, havent even booked it yet, UGH) and i just found out its getting a makeover in october:) everyone keeps talking the amazing food on the ships, ill just sit here and eat my cornflakes.

LOL :D And to boot, it's a balmy 32 degrees outside (80 last week)! This is so not fair.

RIGHT?!?! My husband turned the pellet stove on Monday night..I was like damn you, New England...why do you do this to me?!?

And yes, I'm sitting at my desk eating lunch obsessing over my future cruise ::sigh::

i cant wait to try all those new funship 2.0 food places! :) sailing on the conquest next year (so far away, havent even booked it yet, UGH) and i just found out its getting a makeover in october:) everyone keeps talking the amazing food on the ships, ill just sit here and eat my cornflakes.

Maybe I could FedEx a couple of burritos from the Blue Iguana to you.:) Or would that be considered cruel and unusual punishment?:D:D

YES! I live here in Port Canaveral but I also work at home. I have my window open and I am listening to the boats and ships all day. Fortunately, Today there is no one homeported or I get to listen to the lifeboat drills which is sheer torture. They all are going on vacation and I am stuck here :(

...sitting at their cube/desk/etc, eating a boring tuna sandwich & water for lunch, obsessing over their upcoming cruise on CC and wishing that their lunch was a tuna melt with extra bacon from the lido grill and that the water was a frosty DOD? I know I cannot be alone here...

Anyone??? :eek:

Impatiently yours,

Erin

Where the heck is that like button? :D

Another day at work perusing CC...I don't know why I torture my self like this!

Today was our monthly pizza day at work so I'm considering it a cheat day for my diet...10 pounds gone, 5 more to go! :)

Pizza doesn't have to be cheating...anything can be eaten in moderation...go for it!

Archived