Blue Lagoon Questions

ElvisAndretti

Are there lockers available at the Blue Lagoon?

It looks like a small island, is it possible to get lost enough to miss the boat?

Do they cancel if it rains? (short of a full on gale, that would probably not stop me, one tends to get wet in the ocean anyway...)

Are there lockers available at the Blue Lagoon?

It looks like a small island, is it possible to get lost enough to miss the boat?

Do they cancel if it rains? (short of a full on gale, that would probably not stop me, one tends to get wet in the ocean anyway...)

yes, there are lockers.. and yes, you could get lost enough to miss the boat.. several have done so.. while just not paying attention to the time.

I wouldn't say they got lost,, just wandered to far to realize the boat had come in and left without them.

Best to keep a watch.. they make announcements, but you can't hear them if you are not in the area.

They Rarely cancel due to weather.. Only when the water is too rough and dangerous for the boat ride.

the programs are in a protected lagoon.. water is usually pretty calm.. even during the rain.

yes, there are lockers.. and yes, you could get lost enough to miss the boat.. several have done so.. while just not paying attention to the time.

I wouldn't say they got lost,, just wandered to far to realize the boat had come in and left without them.

Best to keep a watch.. they make announcements, but you can't hear them if you are not in the area.

They Rarely cancel due to weather.. Only when the water is too rough and dangerous for the boat ride.

the programs are in a protected lagoon.. water is usually pretty calm.. even during the rain.

Thanks for the quick response! This sounds like the perfect place for us. Being able to carry a few extra things and lock them up while we're there will save us a trip back to the ship after the excursion is over.

My plan is to relax in the morning on he beach and then run about Nassau like a maniac in the afternoon. The rest of the time I don't plan on moving much if at all.

Thanks for the quick response! This sounds like the perfect place for us. Being able to carry a few extra things and lock them up while we're there will save us a trip back to the ship after the excursion is over.

My plan is to relax in the morning on he beach and then run about Nassau like a maniac in the afternoon. The rest of the time I don't plan on moving much if at all.

Check the ferry schedule on the website.

I think they only return at 1pm, 2pm and 4 pm . it's a 30 minute trip

www.dolphinencounters.com

Do you know what the water temp will be at this location on Oct 31st?

I am interested... love snorkeling but dont want to book a water activity if the water is cold that time of year. Thanks

It's starting to cool off by end of Oct. Around 72-74.. depends on the weather. These days it's hard to say.

Archived