this may sound naive but......

Being new to cruising, i feel rather silly asking this:o but better to ask than not know. Going on the Celebration in June.

Do you have to pay to use the spa and facilities? its just that i feel this would be quite beneficial to me. Just like to know what costs i may be letting myself in for.

Also i believe the Celebration is Adults only in June. As we are sailing from 25th to 2nd July, will this be an adults only week

Thanks for all your help peeps, maybe when i become an experienced cruiser, i can help others, but until then..............:)

Hi,

The spa and salon deck 7/8 aft, opens 8am til 8pm, offers different treatments, massages, pedicures, manicures, facials etc. They are chargeable treatments but you will find different offers on each day you are on board, so wait til the ones you want come along before you book a treatment. Sorry can't remember the charges approx £45 for manicure and pedicure. They offer lots of treatments as a package which work out cheaper.

I presume as you are commencing your holiday during the month of June you should find your week an adult only cruise.

Hope this helps, happy cruising.

Hi Gizzie4, welcome to the cc board, you will find loads of valuable information on here and the people are sooooo friendly.

We are also on this cruise, staying the week before in Marmaris. I assumed the cruise was for adults only as it starts in June. We fly from Manchester.

We have been on Celebration before and had a wonderful time so I'm sure we'll be in for more.

The cheapest time to use the Spa is usually when the ship is in port, but as Ellie says the special/daily offers are usually good value. I think the prices are about the same as Spa prices at home ie not particularly cheap so better start saving our pennies now:D Last time we were on board the Spa staff came round the decks offering neck massages whilst sat in the sunshine - lovely !

Hoopefully we will hear from other members going on the same cruise.:)

thanks for that nuthouse (love the name) you say you are cruising same week as us?. Really looking forward to it as our son is on the entertainment team as well as it being our honeymoon. I'm sure we will have a ball! just need to decide what to pack to wear as we have a week in Olu deniz afterwards x

thanks for that nuthouse (love the name) you say you are cruising same week as us?. Really looking forward to it as our son is on the entertainment team as well as it being our honeymoon. I'm sure we will have a ball! just need to decide what to pack to wear as we have a week in Olu deniz afterwards x

See if your son can book something for you in the salon, he may get a discount, he can say its his treat lol

I agree with the suggestion re your son, he can always say it's his wedding gift for you!!!!!

You will no doubt be privvy to all the inside information from your son so you will have to keep us up to date.:D

I have been reading that the band Top Men are on the Celebration at the moment, I hope they still will be as they were brilliant when we saw them on the Spirit.

Janice

I'm sure once he is on board i will know a little more about things, i know the show rehearsals are going well,but he is keeping mum about a lot, probably wants to surprise me, he is very professional though, not telling me much, after all i will be part of the audience lol.

Knowing my son, he will probably have arranged a surprise of some sort, he is very thoughtful like that, we will see. He doesnt fly out till the 27th of this month.

Thanks for all your help. will keep you informed if i hear anything.:)

Archived