5 in a balcony guarantee?

mrsfuzzmo

We did five in an inside but I think the configuration would be very much the same. There are two pull down bunks, two twins that can be made into a king (although that takes up more floor space so hubby and I slept seperately that cruise : ) and then there was one other bed on the floor underneath one of the bunks with the foot sort of wedged under the counter, KWIM?

Hope that helps!

That sound like our first cruise - 5 in a balcony guarantee on Victory, Triumph's sister. DH and I had the king bed, oldest son had the sofabed (it's a single), middle son had the pull-down bunk, and youngest had the rollaway on the floor. We didn't receive our cabin assignment until we arrived at the pier and were very pleased to find that we had a cabin on the Panorama Deck. Crowded? A bit, but we really didn't have a problem navigating the cabin - and since our house is 1 1/2 baths, the single bath didn't bother us either. What really helped was having the balcony - when getting ready for dinner, those who were ready early headed out to the balcony while the others finished dressing. And since our youngest was 4 at the time, it also allowed DH and I some space of our own while youngest took a nap or went to bed early.

We repeated the experience a couple of years later, also on Victory. We're spoiled now, though, and I doubt we would repeat that experience. Not to mention the oldest is just about to turn 21 and the youngest just turned 12 - they're getting a bit old for the 5-in-a-cabin experience.:p

Archived