Lost Watch

suevp

Had a wonderful time on the Victory.

Sailed from San Juan Mar 18th. After leaving the ship Mar 25th I noticed that I had left my watch in my stateroom. My DH had bought it for me in St. Thomas. I went back to the ship to talk to customer service. She would not allow me back on to check my room, nor would she send a Carnival employee to check the room for me. She had me stay in a lounge while she called housekeeping to see if anyone had turned in a watch. After about an hour, and after passengers for the next cruise had started boarding, she came back and said that the room could not be checked because the next passenger was already in the room. Not exactly helpful....

I know that this is due to my carelessness, and can only hope that the steward or the next occupants of the room I was in will be kind enough to contact me if they find my watch.

Had a wonderful time on the Victory.

Sailed from San Juan Mar 18th. After leaving the ship Mar 25th I noticed that I had left my watch in my stateroom. My DH had bought it for me in St. Thomas. I went back to the ship to talk to customer service. She would not allow me back on to check my room, nor would she send a Carnival employee to check the room for me. She had me stay in a lounge while she called housekeeping to see if anyone had turned in a watch. After about an hour, and after passengers for the next cruise had started boarding, she came back and said that the room could not be checked because the next passenger was already in the room. Not exactly helpful....

I know that this is due to my carelessness, and can only hope that the steward or the next occupants of the room I was in will be kind enough to contact me if they find my watch.

Wow!!!! Not great customer service....hope it finds it's way back to you!!! Good luck!!!!:)

Archived