Aft Wrap on a High Deck Q

SunnyinDC

Here are a couple of really specific questions for you, my Carnival expert friends!

I'm looking to book an aft wrap for a cruise for our anniversary next fall -- although we usually bring the kids along, this cruise will be a getaway for just DH and me! ;)

I'm looking specifically at the Triumph's Verandah deck (cabins 8428 or 8433). Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins before? It's the highest deck possible for these types of rooms, which makes me wonder: (1) Do the balconies for these cabins have a roof? Pictures of other balconies in the aft section of Triumph's Verandah deck do not appear to have roofs -- just want to confirm that the wrap is the same. And (2) does having the Lido deck above these room make for a noisy room?

If you've stayed in either of these cabins, or something similar on another ship, I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks!!!

We stayed in 8428 on Victory, Triumph's sister. The side balcony is completely covered, while the angled portion and aft portion are only slightly covered. We heard occasional chairs moving above in 8428 but no noise at all when we had the aft wrap on the starboard side on Glory. Here are a few pictures of 8428's balcony:

2118446760094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

8428 angled portion

2046472520094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

8428 port side

2513917770094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

8428 angle

Archived