Dawn 05/01 Suite 9502 Need help

Samthebookitty

I received 2 voice mails tonight at work and mu GF called NCL we were advised that 9502 will not be ready for our cruise. They offered us a BB room plus a ship credit and about $1300 back and a cabin credit. I booked a AF cabin # 11566 but was offered an upgrade to 9502 for $600 total

What should we do, the CC board I saw the NCL press release on what this weeks cruisers was offered for this cabin, full refund and 50% off another cruise. The person that GF talked to did not know anything about this but I have to call NCL at 10am I looked at other cruises for April, 2006 and saw that I can do a 10day Dawn cruise if they give me all my money back and 50% off cupon for the AC room for the same price as I paid for the Dawn with up grade

Any imput

Thanks

Sam

hi sam its lisa

i am not sure what you paid total for the cruise but i am going to get down to prices for your answer.

in my ncl book they list the price of a bb as 1099.00 ebf fare this does not include gov fees and taxes of 98.99 x 2 = 197.98

in my ncl book it lists the af as 1349.00 ebf not including gov fees and taxes of 98.99 x 2 = 197.98.

thats a difference of 348.99 x 2 people = 697.98 plus you have to add the 600.00 you paid to upgrade from the af cat to the aa cat to the 697.98 = total difference of 1297.98

unless you can get at least 1297.98 back in cash refund on this cruise and still take the bb cabin and not worry about cabin credits.

plus 50 % off your next cruise for the inconvenience.

if you do go on this may 1st cruise

in my opinion i would definitly demand the difference of the 1297.98 cash back that you paid to be in a aa cat. to have to go down to a bb cat. from

ncl plus want 50 % off your next cruise for the inconvenience.

lisa

Archived