Shareholder onboard credit

gb1466

Has anyone ever seen their stockholder's benefit show up in their circle savings account? Mine is showing for my cruise in two days. I have never seen it there before. We booked through a TA. In the past we have always had to get a copy of our booking confirmation from our TA to see our stockholder OBC.

My "Cruise Personalizer" shows my OBCs under the "View Balance & Make Payment" link in the right hand column. I do see what you are talking about, on the "My Princess" page on the left hand side there's a link under Circle Savings Account for "View Details" under Onboard Credits. I have nothing there and always assumed that was for reference credits and not MOBC and SOBC credits.

That's how I qualified unlike those who had a military career of dedication to our country & are truly veterans to me. :)

Me too, and I always stand in awe and great respect of those who made a career of their service and those who served in the stress of a war zone. I'm just a voluntary, cold war, CONUS-serving 9 year vet who took a RIF from the AF in '87.

This came this afternoon via email:

Good Day,

We have received your request for Shareholder Benefits for your upcoming sailing 12AUG12 on the STAR PRINCESS. The Shareholder statement should be dated no earlier than 90 days prior to your sail date. Your sailing as of today's date is 116 days out. Please resubmit the application for shareholder benefits along with a current shareholder statement after the final payment date on the booking.

Sincerely,

Princess Cruises, Booking Support

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

1 800-PRINCESS

Shareholder Fax: (661) 753-0180

shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com

Really? I sent in my request in a nice letter with a copy of my brokerage statement at the beginning of March. I am not sailing until September. It was in my account (on the personalizer) by April.

Go Figure....

Has anyone ever seen their stockholder's benefit show up in their circle savings account? Mine is showing for my cruise in two days. I have never seen it there before. We booked through a TA. In the past we have always had to get a copy of our booking confirmation from our TA to see our stockholder OBC.

Mine has always shown up in the Circle Savings Account for FCC and OBC. And OBC has included both OBC from FCC and Shareholder benefit.

I book through CostCo - I guess they are my TA. But I always apply for Shareholder OBC myself.

My "Cruise Personalizer" shows my OBCs under the "View Balance & Make Payment" link in the right hand column. I do see what you are talking about, on the "My Princess" page on the left hand side there's a link under Circle Savings Account for "View Details" under Onboard Credits. I have nothing there and always assumed that was for reference credits and not MOBC and SOBC credits.
Yes you are right. I am looking at my Circle Savings Account on the "My Princess Page". I have always thought like you that the SOBC does not show there but there it is in my account. I called Princess about it but they did not have an answer so I'm wondering if it's something new. That's why I asked on the boards. Someone usually knows this stuff.

I do not have a "View Balance" area in my Personalizer because I booked through a TA. You only get that area if you book directly with Princess.

Mine has always shown up in the Circle Savings Account for FCC and OBC. And OBC has included both OBD from FCC and Shareholder benefit.

I book through CostCo - I guess they are my TA. But I always apply for Shareholder OBC myself.

Does your Shareholder OBC show in a separate line? I have two separate lines - one for my OBC from my FCC and one for my OBC from Shareholder's benefits. Like I said before, I have never seen my Shareholder OBC in my Circle Savings Account until this cruise and we have received this benefit many times.

Really? I sent in my request in a nice letter with a copy of my brokerage statement at the beginning of March. I am not sailing until September. It was in my account (on the personalizer) by April.

Go Figure....

Ya, I don't get it. The first time it came quickly with an email and a phone call. Then with a HAL cruise TA told me to call and HAL said they couldn't tell me (TA had to call). Now this. To be honest, I am just happy to be on Princess again after NCL earlier this month that it's just a hoop I'm happy to jump through!

Does your Shareholder OBC show in a separate line? I have two separate lines - one for my OBC from my FCC and one for my OBC from Shareholder's benefits. Like I said before, I have never seen my Shareholder OBC in my Circle Savings Account until this cruise and we have received this benefit many times.

Yes, it shows up in a table format. Currently I have none but in the past I have had 2-3 OBCs from various sources. If it doesn't show up there I start calling - but I have a few months to go.

I've only been receiving this bene for the last 2 cruises so maybe my experience doesn't go back far enough.

Yes you are right. I am looking at my Circle Savings Account on the "My Princess Page". I have always thought like you that the SOBC does not show there but there it is in my account. I called Princess about it but they did not have an answer so I'm wondering if it's something new. That's why I asked on the boards. Someone usually knows this stuff.

I do not have a "View Balance" area in my Personalizer because I booked through a TA. You only get that area if you book directly with Princess.

I guess so long as we get it, who cares where it is, right? :D

Reading your post I went to look up ours - Nope, the SOBC does not show up in our accounts. We use the same TA for several years. I always do my own SOBC request because it is simply easier to make sure it is submitted / applied. However I always ask our TA to print me a copy of our account from her system once I got an email confirmation from Princess that the SOBC is issued.

Archived