cooler question

dalton165

I don't think anybody would stop you. They allow you to bring it on, and they don't care where you drink it. I have never personally seen anyone do this though. I've seen lots of cups in hand that were obviously brought on the ship, but not a whole cooler. I say whatever floats your boat.

I don't think this would bother anyone, unless it's a mammoth rolling cooler with a built in boombox! Oh, also, it can't have its own chair! :p;) There are mini fridges in the room if you're worried about keeping things cool.

Someone in our complex has the aforementioned cooler and is a permanent fixture at the pool every summer for better or worse. :rolleyes:

Yes Carnival limits a carried around cooler to be 12" per side or less, so a insulated lunch bag one should fit the bill.

BTW larger collapsible coolers have been known to be allowed to be used in cabin to ice down beverages as long as the are folded-down and not in use at boarding/disembarkation or on deck.

I believe the cooler has to be 12x12, so it wouldnt be a hassle to bring it to the pool.

I plan to bring a fold up lunch bag to keep cold drinks and ice in.

Just make sure that it is not of the paper bag variety! They dont hold ice too well! :D

I know you can bring soda/water on board. My question is can you bring your cooler with your drinks to the pool deck? Not sure if I really want to bring sodas if we can only drink them in our cabin.

Thx

My friend brings on every cruise for the islands and for the lido deck!

Archived