Sky has it. how about the Jewel? Two for one martinis at aft bar between 6 and 8 —nev

tommy2811

Last year when we were on the Jewel, we saw lots of listed specials like that for martinis and other drinks as well. We were on the Gem 2 weeks ago and there were none listed. Maybe we missed out? :(

I've seen buy 1 get 1 free martinis on the Jewel at various times but they made us get 2 of the same kind. I think it was in the Daily. Or maybe I just knew because I spend a lot of time at that bar when I cruise :)

Martini Tasting - usually if you go to all 3 martini tastings they will give you a free martini on the last night of the cruise. Works out to $45 for 16 martinis.

On the SKY they still are not advertised--or if so, are advertised rather discreetly. It is a great deal. They also would make them to go so you could take them with you to the shows or go other places--really fantastic!! I would NEVER have known if I had not read it here on CC.

Archived