Cabana - Nellies Beach 'Inquire Onboard' message

kazda

Just looking at making a reservation for a Labadee Nellies Beach Cabana for August 2012 and it says 'inquire onboard' (the link does not even open so I'm presuming that includes hillside and over water)

Thought I was making this booking early, but seems that's not the case.

I read that they hold some cabanas for onboard bookings, so.... has anybody had any luck booking a cabana onboard when its not available to book online ???

Should I get my hopes up that we can get one or not ?

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I just posted this on another line so sorry if it is a repeat. I was able to get a cabana at Nellie's beach yesterday for a cruise leaving in 4 days. Someone from CC Roll Call apparently switched to the other beach and turned hers in. Apparently, it becomes available right away. No idea where it is located, will find that out when we board. When I called RCCL, they told me sometimes some are available and to check as soon as you board. I will do that (have to get some other things set) and try to get back with you.

Archived