Root beer on Independence?

Hey, I was wondering if you can get root beer on board Independence of the Seas sailing out of Southampton. I absolutely love the stuff, but it is damn near impossible to find here in the UK. I didn't bother to ask last time, but it would be nice if I could get some in July.

That's all I drink is root beer if I am wanting a soda. So, I am pleased to tell you that you can find Root beer on your ship at Johnny Rockets. The bad news, you will have to pay for it.

Thanks :) I didn't go to Johnny Rockets last time, but I intend to go at least once, since the food looks pretty good there. Root beer is a bonus, too!

You are very welcome. I know your food tastes maybe a bit different than us here in the states, but my local mall has Johnny Rockets and I love that place. Hubby and I go their for lunch on all of our RCCL cruises. Their is a small cover charge (like 4.95pp?) but it's all you can eat. They start out your meal with a plate with ketchup and mustard in the shape of a smiley face. Then the fries and or onion rings arrive and you order whatever you want- the burgers are the best onboard in our opinon. I usually have my Braqs Rootbeer and hubby has a coke. But, when sailing with my young neice we had milkshakes instead. And usually while you dine the staff ends up dancing to a song or too. I imagine it's what the old soda fountains use to be like (minus the dancing).

PS

This time I get to try Johnny Rockets for breakfast for free as the Oasis and the Allure offer this additional option. Our Johnny Rockets here at home doesn't offer breakfast, so I am really looking forward to that new option.

Enjoy your cruise and if your a Crown and Anchor member look for some sort of discount for Johnny Rockets in your coupon book. Sometimes you'll find things like two for one milk shakes.

:D

Okay, I have another drink related question. For anyone who has recently sailed on Indy, do they still serve that free 'fruit punch' in the Windjammer? You know the stuff which tastes a bit like cherry? Now that was nice. What did you get for free in the buffet on P&O? Water, that's what.

Archived