Golden Category D

mringenoldus

We have a Cat D GTY coming up on the October Canada/New England itinerary. There are still a number of cabins showing on the ship - but no website has shown the D category in a number of months.

Most of these cabins are for 3 and 4 people - so I am somewhat expecting to be moved(just 2 of us). I think the next category up has a balcony. Fingers crossed!

The problem is I can never check the pricing for any drops as it is never listed as available. Any thoughts?

I would think there is a good chance of an upgrade on this one for you, IF the ship isn't selling too well in the higher categories that is. I agree, very hard to check pricing if that category is totally sold out. They will rarely drop prices on a category that is selling like hotcakes. But, if it is selling that well, there is that chance that the crusie lines would like to free up some of the cabins that can accomodate 3 or 4.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you! ;)

Archived