Camp Carnival on Carnival Magic?

ginger123snaps

Just curious if anyone has used Camp Carnival on the Magic. We are going in two weeks and were wondering if the counselors were good. We had a bad experience with the counselors on the triumph. If it's not that great I want to make sure I bring plenty of toys for the kids.

We just got back from the Magic. My DD is 28 months. Overall, I was pleased with Camp Carnival. Although I think the counselors were a little overwhelmed with so many kids on our sailing. There were about 1,400 kids on board total (it was spring break in many parts of the country). I don't think DD had a lot of personal attention but I wasn't too concerned about that. She goes to a very small Montessori school and is an only child so gets plenty of personal attention the rest of the year.

I was much more impressed with the rest of the crew. Everyone was so nice to DD. I got the feeling, that even though the ship was literally overrun with kids, that the crew didn't see kids as an inconvenience.

Archived