Miami Bayside Mall Shuttle - Dawn

logcabin

My wife and I are planning our second cruise of the wonderful and beautiful Dawn for June 12th. We were on her last year and had a GREAT time. This year we decided to relax a bit more. Will do a Sea World excursion in Port Canaveral (did Universal Studios last year). But, in Miami we don't feel much like doing anything big. But we may want to stretch our legs. So, we thought a short trip over the bridge to the Bayside Market/Mall. Question is, are there shuttle buses from the port to the mall and back? Or, will we have to call a cab?

Also, since we are getting to Nassau early, is it worth going over to Senor Frogs for a few drinks once we arrive? We are in our 40's and not big partiers. But thought it might be different. We'd only stay a short while as we want to be back on board for the deck party and BBQ later that night.

Thanks for the help with my questions.

I just returned April 10th and we took a cab to Bayside & South Beach. I believe from Bayside the cab was $7.00. You can always ask when you are outside the terminal. Senor Frogs was to crazy for me. Our group was in their 30's and I do not even think we finished our drink. I would consider Atlantis if I had to do all over again.

Archived