The Perfect Group Cruise

cactuslady

[quote name='kryos']Male exotic dancers ... great bodies, great moves ... real eye candy. :)

Blue skies ...[/QUOTE]

I have known a few Chippies in my time. Most prefer the company of men and dance professionally for women, not that what they prefer or do in their down time matters.

Belgians who brought along samples of their 200 favorite beers! :D

On the Veendam in Dec WindyCity/Kris recruited a new CC member by inviting her to our Meet&Greet ... so you [I]could[/I] be asked to join a group.

[quote name='jtl513']Belgians who brought along samples of their 200 favorite beers! :D

On the Veendam in Dec WindyCity/Kris recruited a new CC member by inviting her to our Meet&Greet ... so you [I]could[/I] be asked to join a group.[/quote]

I[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy] hate bloody Belgians;) (but I like Spam)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Just wondering what the attraction was with the member who was recruited?;) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

For sure, I'd like to join the whole Voyage of the Spammed Group on another cruise. What a great, friendly and fun bunch of people they are.

I'm with tomc and RuthC, I enjoy any group that know and sings and appreciates Golden Oldies music.

I'd really enjoy a group of male ballroom dancers who did not come with partners, really knew how to dance and weren't shy about asking ladies to share a waltz, tango, cha-cha, etc.

Brian, I really enjoyed your take on Sail7Seas' offering on this thread. I think she actually is one of the few people I know who has made the South Beach diet a way of life. She seems to enjoy it, and it looks [U]good[/U] on her.

Ah, that I might have the [U]Won't[/U] Power to follow her example. Will Power I have in abundance on a cruise. I [U]Will[/U] have one of those and some of that and yes, I [U]Will[/U] have another Wang Wang! ([I]Richard and Heather, I blame you for introducing me to those tasty libations!)[/I]

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Just wondering what the attraction was with the member who was recruited?;) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]WindyCity (Kris) and the "recruit" happened to be talking someplace ... Neptune Lounge I think. Kris told her about CC, and that there was going to be a meet & greet, and suggested she come along. She then joined the CC group for trivia and other things all week.

[quote name='realent']Okay, spill it......LOL What is a chippendales cruise?:eek:[/quote]

[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]The Chippendales will be sailing on Sovereign of the Seas 4-night cruise from Port Canaveral. There will be a minimum of 7 dancers. There will be one private Meet and Greet Party and a private performance for ladies only. There is an age restriction for the performance. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]And no, unlike another post on this subject, I have met the dancers currently scheduled to perform on the cruise and they are straight. More info is on the Chippendales website.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[quote name='Ravens767'][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]The Chippendales will be sailing on Sovereign of the Seas 4-night cruise from Port Canaveral. There will be a minimum of 7 dancers. There will be one private Meet and Greet Party and a private performance for ladies only. There is an age restriction for the performance. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]And no, unlike another post on this subject, I have met the dancers currently scheduled to perform on the cruise and they are straight. More info is on the Chippendales website.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/quote]

Sounds REALLY fun for a girls cruise. Can you post the date?

[quote name='realent']Sounds REALLY fun for a girls cruise. Can you post the date?[/quote]

[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]September 17 - 21, 2007. There is a specific agent that is offering a cruise package that includes the tickets to the meet and greet and performance. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

[quote name='Ravens767'][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]September 17 - 21, 2007.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/quote]

Geez, our girls cruise is Sept 14th out of Los Angeles.....Makes it a bit hard to do a B2B....LOL I will check out the website and see if they are doing any on the west coast!

[quote name='realent']Geez, our girls cruise is Sept 14th out of Los Angeles.....Makes it a bit hard to do a B2B....LOL I will check out the website and see if they are doing any on the west coast![/quote]

[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange]Not yet but I do believe she said she was speaking to the Chippendales about a West Coast cruise.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=orange][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Archived