Carnival transfer to/from Galveston?

hartskys

SOS...This transfer thing is something new to us so I'm hoping someone that has went through this can help :)

We are dropping off our rental car at Hobby Airport and planning on booking the trasfer from Hobby to Galveston with Carnnival. What time will they leave Hobby airport. I'm hoping to be on the ship by noon :)

Also, we are flying back from Houston International so plan on booking transfer from ship with Carnival. What time will we need to be off the ship to catch the bus to the airport?

Thanks a bunch!

SOS...This transfer thing is something new to us so I'm hoping someone that has went through this can help :)

We are dropping off our rental car at Hobby Airport and planning on booking the trasfer from Hobby to Galveston with Carnnival. What time will they leave Hobby airport. I'm hoping to be on the ship by noon :)

Also, we are flying back from Houston International so plan on booking transfer from ship with Carnival. What time will we need to be off the ship to catch the bus to the airport?

Thanks a bunch!

I have not heard good things about Carnival transportation!!

How many are in your group? Maybe you should consider getting

a towncar or a SUV to get you there?

I think you'd enjoy the service from Cornerstone Elite Limo, they're

punctual and professional and you'll definitely make it to the ship

on time if you go that way. Anyways, if you wanna check

them out go to their website cornerstonel.com!!

Another vote for Cornerstone vs Carnival:) They're the BEST! Chris was our driver to and from and we loved him. He was more like a friend then just someone providing a service.

I second your vote. Chris has been our driver and he was the driver for my daughter for a midnight arrival at IAH after a business trip. He is wonderful:)

Archived