Mr. Sanchos reservations?

Jewls25

Going to Cozumel in a week. Been to nachi cocum and loved it but have teenagers going this trip. Thought about giving mr. Sanchos a try. Do we need and if so how do we make reservations? Also, is this a good beach to take teens to?

I just booked 53 people there for May. Most of them high school seniors. My 22 year old son and some friends just got back from there and they had a blast. All the reviews I've read say it's great for teens. We've been to Nachi and Paradise. Those were both fun but I think the kids will like Mr Sanchos better.

We went in January on our Triumph sailing and some of us prepaid...40 bucks and some of us paid when we got there 50 bucks.....we stayed at the all inclusive part. The pay as you go is at the far end of the beach by the water slides and other water climbing things.....thats where most were with children.....I dont remember seeing ANY by us.....we are doing it again on out April 19 Jewell sailing.....

We also booked with Cozumel Water Sports / Shore Excursioneer and got the tickets within minutes in our inbox. When arriving at Sanchos, other people paid $50 for the same AI and some were rejected as they have a limit of people per day. Our reservation was in the books so we had no problems to get our lounge chairs:)

No reservations made...15$ cab ride each way.. pay as you go side was for us the way to go...as we dont drink...got there at 830-9 local time and we were DONE by 1...I highly suggest Mr. Sanchos....felt safe and secure...NO ISSUES...we WILL return..total dollars spent..2 sodas 5$ umbrella 10..we traveled with our bottled water from the ship

Took both of my teen girls to Sancho's. They had a blast, snorkling was pretty cool too. We shopped around for about 30 minutes then just walked out and got a taxi, there were 4 of us then, can't remember how much we paid, but when u r ready to go, i just went to the bar and they called us a taxi. Personal note, watch out for the alcohol, lol. it will sneak up on you in the sun, lol. :D

No reservations made...15$ cab ride each way.. pay as you go side was for us the way to go...as we dont drink...got there at 830-9 local time and we were DONE by 1...I highly suggest Mr. Sanchos....felt safe and secure...NO ISSUES...we WILL return..total dollars spent..2 sodas 5$ umbrella 10..we traveled with our bottled water from the ship

How different was the pay-as-you-go side, besides not having food/drinks included? Were the chairs/service worse than AI; was it more crowded than AI; was it closer to or farther from the water toys?

Thanks! :)

We actually did the cooking class at Mr. Sanchos and it was great fun. We booked through Cozumel Tours at a discounted price of $45. It is $50 there. While we waited for the chef to be ready for our cooking class, we hung out at the non-AI side. We had no problem with the lounge chairs and tables. During the class, we were served drinks. We ate the food (it was good) then hung out at the beach. We were able to get drinks for cash but could stay as long as we wanted. It was a great day. I'd do it again in a second. If you don't think the AI side is for you, don't worry about the non-AI side. You can still get what you want to eat or drink, the chairs and tables were plentiful and the beach was awesome. Enjoy!

Great questions...I was wondering how the food is at Mr. Sancho's?

Haven't been to Nachi but the food at Sanchos was great. Loved the ceviche, shrimp cocktail, the chips and guacamole were excellent,. Coconut shrimp is fantastic. Grilled fish was very good, tacos were good.... I really enjoyed the food, it was fresh and good quality. I was with a large group so we tried just about everything.

Bad part was that it was formal night on the boat that night so I was pretty stuffed and half drunk by the time we got back to the boat. That didn't stop me from eating 4 lobster tails though:D

I am looking for a beach break that will keep a 9 year old, two 15 year olds, 2 18 year olds, and the parents of all this kids happy. Last year, the girlfriend and I went without our kids, and did Nachi. We enjoyed it, but don't think our kids would. The 2 18 year olds and 2 adults want all inclusive, while the other 3 want to be able to have fun in the water. Does Mr. Sanchos cover both of these needs? Their website is a little vague.

Archived