which is better?

I was in a junior suite on the Miracle. Larger room, larger balcony, dressing room, two large closets, couch could be a third bed.

I think you are right...there are a few on some of the classes but I don't think they are on many of the ships...

I think that is a pretty strange questions...it is pretty subjective...obviously one would choose an owners suite over a junior suite if money were not an object...but who knows the way people are thinking...

the website had "JS" and "OS".......i figured Jr Suite and Owners Suite too, but upon further research, "OS" meant "Ocean Suite".......which appears to be a notch above "JS"

and not a strange or odd question really.............as some of the best educators say - there are no dumb questions, except the unasked ones -

the website had "JS" and "OS".......i figured Jr Suite and Owners Suite too, but upon further research, "OS" meant "Ocean Suite".......which appears to be a notch above "JS"

and not a strange or odd question really.............as some of the best educators say - there are no dumb questions, except the unasked ones -

Only strange or odd because it is subjective. What I think is better could be way different than what you think is better. Normally one would think that the OS is going to be better but it could vary greatly depending on location I guess...

There are also the premium balconies which can be considerably cheaper than both of the above and not much smaller, just no walk in closets or bathtub so that is another option.

Archived