Marina-Vista Suite

cruising diva

Well, not really. But I do remember the dark frames to the doors ...

I checked my own photos that I took of the suite but none of them included that doorway. But I do not recall frosted doors at all. I have more the memory of glass.

Part of the problem is that we pretty much kept that door open, I think.

Or maybe I'm imagining that, too!

Mura

• 1 month later...

I will be in the same vista suite 9001 on the Riviera this fall. I'm wondering if that suite was worth the money and met your expectations. Also, was there any turbulence or wind on the deck being forward? Thanks

We were in 10001 on Marina last October and didn't particularly feel extreme wind. But we weren't out on the deck much just because October is cooler than some other months!

We also didn't feel a lot of turbulence (just a few hours on one evening), but that's a matter of itinerary and weather conditions.

We thought it was "worth the money" but then we were lured off another sailing with an upgrade from a PH on Regatta (for an Alaska cruise) to the Marina Vista in Europe a few months later. Since we paid half the list price, it was well worth it to us!

No one can really answer your question, I think, just because conditions are never the same.

Mura

Archived