Park & Go - FLL

GJM

We are thinking of using Park & Go to park instead of the port. I noticed on their site, it says not to arrive to park until 11:00, we have always got to the port between 10-10:30.

Has anyone used Park & Go and have parked earlier then 11:00 AM?

We are thinking of using Park & Go to park instead of the port. I noticed on their site, it says not to arrive to park until 11:00, we have always got to the port between 10-10:30.

Has anyone used Park & Go and have parked earlier then 11:00 AM?

We have always used Park N Fly, but we never arrive until about 12:30 P.M.; hence, I cannot comment on their restrictions.

However, since we always carry a defensive weapon we prefer Park N Fl, since we are always able to lock our vehicle and take our keys.

I have heard that Park N Go is very nice also, but you may have to leave your keys.

I believe PNG says 11 because they want people to have had a chance to clear out from the prior cruises. I haven't heard anyone say that haven't been able to get to the port earlier than that. I think it might be more like how the cruiselines say boarding starts at 1, when it really starts earlier. They are known to upgrade people to valet parking when it's very busy, since they may need to park the cars in tight and re-arrange the lot based on when groups of people are coming to pick-up their cars.

Archived