Marriott vs Royal Palms on Seven Mile

britin

I've read that you can get dropped off at both of these locations and pay a fee for chairs, umbrella, etc. I think I read that the Marriott charges $12 for chairs, towels and umbrellas. And Royal Palms I think is similar. First question: does anyone know how much it is at Royal Palms for a beach chair and umbrellas? Do both places also have a pool and restaurant? And, lastly, which is better? Are they near each other?

All I know is that the Marriott allows kids in the pool and The Palms does not.

We are going to check out the Marriott next week.

Royal palms chair rental & umbrellas are $10.00each and I believe now there is a $2.00 charge to get in. We will be there in a couple of weeks!

Thanks - please let me know how each place was after you have visited. I guess we are really just looking for a good place along Seven Mile Beach to get dropped off, where we have access to some beach chairs/umbrellas, and access to a beach bar for drinks and food. Are there other good places as well?

• 1 month later...
I've read that you can get dropped off at both of these locations and pay a fee for chairs, umbrella, etc. I think I read that the Marriott charges $12 for chairs, towels and umbrellas. And Royal Palms I think is similar. First question: does anyone know how much it is at Royal Palms for a beach chair and umbrellas? Do both places also have a pool and restaurant? And, lastly, which is better? Are they near each other?

At Royal Palms $10 dollars for beach chair and $10 for umbrella.

there is a pool and restaurant at both places (only been to RP)

excellent burger expensive like most places on 7 mile beach.

2 burgers 1 mixed drink and a sub. salad was $46.00 which includes tip.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived