Which autoprogreso tour with a 3 year old??

We are taking our 3 boys; ages 14, 11, and 3. It's hard finding just the right excursions that everybody will love!

We know we want to do an excursion through autoprogreso..but which one? Would like to see the ruins. Dzib looks good, but the 3 year old may not love it. Xcambo looks cool too. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? As long as my little guy can walk and explore he will do okay.

Thanks!

You can go to Dzibilchaltun and while the others take the tour, have one of the adults take Toddler to the cenote and chill in the refreshing water there while the rest catch up. You can never go wrong with water. Just about any of the other tours will not be interesting to a three year old, if he's calling the shots for the whole group.

You can go to Dzibilchaltun and while the others take the tour, have one of the adults take Toddler to the cenote and chill in the refreshing water there while the rest catch up. You can never go wrong with water. Just about any of the other tours will not be interesting to a three year old, if he's calling the shots for the whole group.

Agree with this. I've been to Dzib 3 or 4 times and it is a great place. The cenote would probably be fun for your 3 year old. The only problem is that it can be slippery getting in so I suggest some good water shoes.

Archived