Sapphire Princess/Mexico Itin

ambergj

I've been looking at the Sapphire Princess with the Mexico Itin to CABO/Puerto Vallarta etc. Has anyone been on that ship and how do they like that itin?? IS it as beautiful as the picture show etc....any ideas? Or tips? Or should I NOT go on that Itin ? We were just looking for somewhere different than the Carribbean. Done that one a lot.

The Sapphire is a beautiful ship. There's a retractable roof over one of the pools which will be nice for the first day and last day when it may be cooler (weather in LA during the winter can get down to the 50s/60s at times; this last year was very rainy, too).

Been to these ports twice (once Carnival, once on the Star). I'm not really a fan of Mexico but a lot of people enjoy these ports. We didn't go on excursions, just got in a taxi or walked around on our own.

We were on the Sapphire last Oct to Mex Riviera and I first thought that the ship would be too big but it is laid out really well and you did not feel crowded at all. Having been to the Mex. Riviera before alot of the time we just stayed on the ship but I would recommend that you go to the Ports of Call board and look for Mexican riviera. There is alot of information there that might help you.

Marilyn

Archived