Lido deck room question

swytie410

I've been reading reviews of Lido Deck rooms but all have been inside rooms. Has anyone stayed in room 308, balcony? I'm concerned about noise from the teen club on the above Sun Deck.

I saw the post you refer to as well.

I was confused as there is no teen club above the Lido deck forward.

I think maybe they were referring to a teen party out on deck near the doors to enter the Lido deck cabin area? ;)

Lido is one of our fave spots. NEVER had a noise issue either from above or from the pool decks. On the smoking side there can be residual smoke from the deck smoking area but it did NOT get into our cabins.

Great location, generally.

We just got back last week, we had L309 on the Sapphire and there was no noise what so ever from the deck above or the pool deck area. I through the balcony was a little small but after having the Caribe balcony any one would feel small. It was very convenient to most everything, down the front elevators to the theater or out the door to the pool deck and buffet. I would do the Lido deck again.

Yes, that was what I was referring to. Our rooms are right inside the door on the port side.

DH and I were in L306 on the Star Princess. This was a guarantee cabin assignment, and we were a little disappointed with the location directly adjacent to the elevator/stair lobby. There was a lot of foot traffic past our stateroom with people on their way to Lido deck venues. While we appreciated the convenience to hot tubs, pools, grill, pizza, etc., hearing passengers in the alleyway at all hours of the day/night was annoying.

I believe that L308 is located across the alleyway from a crew/staff elevator. You should be aware that this area will be used during embarkation/disembarkation for luggage delivery/removal as well as Continental Breakfast service each morning.

Bon Voyage!

Chris

Archived