Drycleaning and Laundry...how long from pick up to delivery?

SpeakerOfMind

If I was to give my steward my laundry on, say, a Saturday afternoon (day of boarding) when would I get it back? I'm returning from a long business trip and heading right to the pier... hoping my suit will be ready for Sunday evening. Do they return Drycleaning and Laundry at the same time, or do they come separately?

Can only comment on the laundry as I have not used the dry cleaning service. On the Sea/Dawn and Sun if you gave it to your cabin stewar before 10am it was returned the following day late afternoon. Don't know how long if you gave it in that afternoon may be not back till the Monday.

Julie

When I was on board my room steward told me that I needed to give him my laundry and dry-cleaning in the morning and then they could get it back to me the next day in the late afternoon. The laundry and the dry cleaning did always come back together whenever I had it done. Just a note to remember that if you get something laundered that you want pressed you'll have to specify that. I had several things I sent back to be pressed after they were laundered and it took a whole extra day to have that done. Also, if you need something back quicker than the normal service or you want it back the same day you can pay for the speedy service, of course that is extra and I'm sorry but I don't remember how much it was, just that I was tempted to use the faster service one day but when I saw the price I decided not too since it was pretty expensive.

Summer

If I was to give my steward my laundry on, say, a Saturday afternoon (day of boarding) when would I get it back? I'm returning from a long business trip and heading right to the pier... hoping my suit will be ready for Sunday evening. Do they return Drycleaning and Laundry at the same time, or do they come separately?

Maybe you could ask one of the posters that are on your ship right now. Some that are on the ships have been posting, maybe one is checking their thread and could anwer that.

Archived