shore excursion promo code anyone?

BGD001 didn't work for me.

BGT002 gave 10% off of the total (for 2 people).

I'm sailing on Carnival Freedom on 9/22/12 to the Southern Caribbean.

Thanks to those who posted the promo codes!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! THANK YOU!

I tried the 20% off code but it didn't work. I then tried BGD001 for 10% off and it WORKED!!! Saved me over $90 on 2 excursions for 6 people on our cruise! CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I tried BGT002 for my May cruise for an excursion in Nassau and then for an excursion for my Thanksgiving cruise in Cozumel and it didn't work for either one. I was given BGD001 for 10% off from someone in my rollcall who received it in an email and was able to use it on my HMC Cabana and Catamaran Sail for my May cruise. Hopefully it will work for others. Good Luck

Thanks! The 10% works for my Alaska excursion in June.

I already had an excursion booked. Took the advice of one of the above posters, and cancelled the excursion so I could rebook. I received the cancellation screen, and when I check my activities, it shows none booked. So far, so good.

The excursion is not sold out. I went to repurchase the excursion, and it shows that it's already purchased and won't let me rebook it???? I tried the usual log on/log off, and still same thing. Any advice???

I already had an excursion booked. Took the advice of one of the above posters, and cancelled the excursion so I could rebook. I received the cancellation screen, and when I check my activities, it shows none booked. So far, so good.

The excursion is not sold out. I went to repurchase the excursion, and it shows that it's already purchased and won't let me rebook it???? I tried the usual log on/log off, and still same thing. Any advice???

That happened to me last year. I called Carnival and they told me to clear my cookies on my computer and re-try. It worked. Hope this helps.

I have some excursions book on the Breeze. Trying to remove them so I can use the promo code. But I receive an error response every time, been triing for 2 days now.

Any one have this problem also? What did you do? :confused:

May be a silly question, but when you book an excursion, it is billed to your credit card immediately, am I correct? So, I can assume they will credit your card, and then you can rebook?

It takes a few days for the credit to post according to other posters. I cancelled & rebooked an excursion for four people about 2-3 days ago, and the credit STILL has not posted on my account. However, they QUICKLY took my money for the re-booked excursions, along with keeping the money for the original booking. I will continue to monitor & hope the credit shows up soon.

Forget my previous post.

Succeeded to remove excursions and rebook them. I clean the cookies and history.

For the Breeze in october: code BGD001 didn't work but code BGT002 did work but give 10%.

Very happy with that, receive $119. in discount.:):):)

I'm too chicken to try to cancel and rebook at this date; however, for future reference, how do you find these codes?:confused:

You can always do a mock booking to see if it would work. Not sure I that's an options.

Dana

If you are a planner such as myself and have all your excursions booked will they credit you a discount after the excursions have been paid for???:confused:

No the response my friend go was she would have to cancel and rebook. I found the code after she had already booked :(

Dana

I had booked a tour online months ago for our upcoming Alaska cruise on Spirit. This type of tour can be reserved but cannot be paid until on-board. Based on the promo code information provided on this thread I contact Carnival Tour Operations requesting they apply the BGT002 to my reserved tour. They responded positively and I got the 10% discount. YEEPEE!!

Thanks goes out to the poster who provide the code!!!

How does one find these promotion codes for future cruises?

Bob

Forget my previous post.

Succeeded to remove excursions and rebook them. I clean the cookies and history.

For the Breeze in october: code BGD001 didn't work but code BGT002 did work but give 10%.

Very happy with that, receive $119. in discount.:):):)

Hi Lise!

I used it, too, for a tour in Monaco on our Breeze cruise and it worked. Saved $20! :D

Eileen

I had booked a tour online months ago for our upcoming Alaska cruise on Spirit. This type of tour can be reserved but cannot be paid until on-board. Based on the promo code information provided on this thread I contact Carnival Tour Operations requesting they apply the BGT002 to my reserved tour. They responded positively and I got the 10% discount. YEEPEE!!

Thanks goes out to the poster who provide the code!!!

How does one find these promotion codes for future cruises?

Bob

Hi Bob,

I'm not sure how everyone finds them except one time I did a google and found one that way. It did have an expiration on it but it was valid for about three months.

Eileen

Archived