Favorite servers on the Pearl?

SB007

Does anyone have a favorite waiter/waitress they've encountered on the Pearl (recently)?

When we were on the Sun several years ago, we met the team of Candido and Herald in the MDR. They were so charming that we tried to sit in their serving section whenever possible; it made the cruise so much more enjoyable.

Would anyone care to share the names of equally wonderful servers who are sailing on the Pearl, especially those who work in the non-pay restaurants (main dining rooms)?

Thanks!

Yes, it's reaching me in time, thank you!! We leave Sunday, so if other readers have recommendations, I'm all ears.

Mainly interested in the Pearl's MDRs as my impression from CC is that the servers in the specialty restaurants are top notch, it's the MDRs where the "issues" tend to be.

Thanks again!!

We had wonderful service from everyone on the Pearl. However, our favorite is a young lady named Marie. She waited on us last summer in Alaska, formed a bond with our kids. We sailed the Pearl again in November and she still remembered our DDs, right down to their favorite flavor of ice cream.

Marie with our DDS

IMG_0981.jpg

Have a wonderful cruise!

We had wonderful service from everyone on the Pearl. However, our favorite is a young lady named Marie. She waited on us last summer in Alaska, formed a bond with our kids. We sailed the Pearl again in November and she still remembered our DDs, right down to their favorite flavor of ice cream.

Marie with our DDS

IMG_0981.jpg

Have a wonderful cruise!

Your girls are adorable...we have a 5 year old DD so a server that's great with kids is great! Is that the Indigo dining room or Summer Palace? Thanks again!

She is wonderful with children. She has a great memory for likes/dislikes. My DDs plotted on trying to make room for her in their suitcases. :)

We have sat at her table at Summer Palace several times - and she has rotated to the fee places (Teppanyaki/Lotus Garden) as well.

Thanks for your recommendations. We agree that the service on NCL Pearl is generally very good, all around the ship.

We were looking for names of waiters / waitresses who might make our cruise experience a little more "special" -- due to budget constraints, we won't be dining in the pay restaurants. We have found the main dining rooms to be just fine, and even more so when the serving staff is particularly friendly / helpful. Thanks again!

If you end up with Marie and remember, tell her hi from Madison & Makayla. They called themselves the 3Ms. :) We opted for the Jewel this summer in order to see more of the Jewel, my DDs will miss out on seeing her this year.

I understand. While we had wonderful service everywhere - Marie added something special to our memories of both cruises. My DDs saw her as their friend - and I wish I had thought to see about an email address for something so the girls could have written her, etc.

Enjoy your cruise!!

If you end up with Marie and remember, tell her hi from Madison & Makayla. They called themselves the 3Ms. :) We opted for the Jewel this summer in order to see more of the Jewel, my DDs will miss out on seeing her this year.

I understand. While we had wonderful service everywhere - Marie added something special to our memories of both cruises. My DDs saw her as their friend - and I wish I had thought to see about an email address for something so the girls could have written her, etc.

Enjoy your cruise!!

I'll do my best to get you that email address!!

Archived