Embarking Glory 5/7

Goofy63

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows how early we can emabrk on the Carnival Glory for may 5th. I know officially it is 1:30, but I have heard some people say it is earlier and some say not until 1:30, does anyone know?

We handed our bags to the porters at 11:20 on March 5, already a long line going into the building but it moved quickly. As soon as you go in you go through security, then up an escalator, wait in a winding line to get to the counter for check-in, then get your Sail & Sign card, head to another line for Security photo, boarding photo, and finally on to the ship. Whole process took about 30 minutes, we were on board before noon.

I imagine the whole thing depends on the on-time arrival time of the ship at Port Canaveral, and if they clear the ship on time.

They give you a letter while waiting in line that they are "pleased to allow you to board early", and to not go to your cabin until 1 pm. If you look at the Capers for the first day, everything opens at noon including the buffets, bars, and so on.

Depends on when the ship arrives at port. Last week, it arrived 1:30 minutes late, consequently, we sat in the shuttle bus until about noon (45minutes after leaving the hotel,) waiting for a spot to park and unload. This is unusual. Still, we were in line at noon and on the ship by 1pm or so.

Archived