Which room would you choose?

Sheardiva

We are cruising in 4 weeks and I am now wondering if I should change our room. We currently are booked in a mid-ship balcony and I now see there are interior Spa rooms for the same price and noticed all the amenities tied to the Spa room. If you have any input I would appreciate. I love the Balcony but DH doesn't care one way or the other so if the benefits of the Thalassotherapy Pool and Suites is better I will switch.

Thanks all for your help!

I don't usually use the spa services so I would definitely keep the balcony over an inside cabin. The balcony room has more space than an interior and is a much nicer cabin. If the spa services are something are the most important part of the cruise to you, perhaps you should switch. Either way, enjoy your cruise!

How much time will you spend in the Spa? How much time will you spend in your cabin? How much time will you spend on the balcony? How much time will your DH spend in/on the 3?

If it was me, I would stay in the balcony and look at purchasing a spa pass for yourself.

Archived