I would LOVE to see a "GOOD" Drink Coupons/Deals or specials

sharecruises

Years ago the drink coupons were good cause they paid for a full drink

but with rise in prices people have to usually "add on" more so not really that good to give as "gifts" to others and no real savings

I have sailed on MSC twice, once had fair amount of problems but 2nd cruise was great. However, on both cruises I loved loved their drink policies

1) could preorder wine really ..and I mean really cheap...house wine

2) onboard they have house wine very inexpensive

3) they have a coupon package sold any time....you pay for 10 drink coupons and you get 12 coupons...2 extra

the coupons come to $6.85 per drink and are good for anything except maybe some top shelf cordials LOL

They have a similar beer deal..but I don't drink beer, but some people bought it and enjoyed...buy 10 get 2 free

no fuss, no muss

You give them to the server and the tip is included...you can also "split" a pack of 12 *(at cost of 10) and you can "buy" a friend a drink with your coupon/s or give them as a little gift

The server take them at any bar anywhere, no problem..no "attitude"

and it is great

you can get wine from 12-14 bucks a bottle..Italian..and it is good :)

You can buy a carafe for about $14

MSC has it's detractors but it has some great drink prices, also some daily drinks on sale

NO need to smuggle..the drinks are cheap, often cheaper than the clubs around here

NCL also has Happy Hours

Princess (had) a Happy Hour type deal and some totally affordable drink deals, not sure what they are doing right now

I have aleays maintained that the smuggling would be much less IF there were more affordable options on board or presale. Bon Voyage new prices and the new wine list price increases are just not very attractive IMHO

I don't really care about something for free, although I would like to see them adjust the price of the coupons to cover more of the drinks.

Maybe do a beer coupon and a drink coupon, this was you aren't always having to add to them...

I agree. I sail with people who enjoy a good drink or two;) and it sure would help. Also some who only drink beer so having beer tickets would be great. I also agree it would cut down on the smuggling that I hear about.

I asked Carnival once about an alcohol package they said no because they don't want to encourage people to "overindulge":rolleyes:

Archived