Which balcony type?

We are looking at booking a cruise on the Breeze, the Dreams sister ship. We are debating between a couple of different balcony types the prices are not much different between these stateroom classes. The cove balcony is the cheapest, then there is the balcony, which I guess is the standard balcony, and the large balcony which is the same price as the standard balcony of which there are very few and they are close to the back of the ship. Anybody have any thoughts on these, which is the best value and are any of them more private than the others.

We are looking at booking a cruise on the Breeze, the Dreams sister ship. We are debating between a couple of different balcony types the prices are not much different between these stateroom classes. The cove balcony is the cheapest, then there is the balcony, which I guess is the standard balcony, and the large balcony which is the same price as the standard balcony of which there are very few and they are close to the back of the ship. Anybody have any thoughts on these, which is the best value and are any of them more private than the others.

How about a spa balcony...that way you can use the spa amenities for the week included with your room? Not sure if you are a smoker as there is no smoking on these balconies...this would be the only reason I wouldn't take one of these cabins...

If the premium balconies are the same price as the standard I would grab one...they are larger...

alot of people like the big balconies towards the back of the ship.We love Lido right by the pool,bars and food.Its a matter of what you like and we find these to be very convienient and not noisy as people may think

How about a spa balcony...that way you can use the spa amenities for the week included with your room? Not sure if you are a smoker as there is no smoking on these balconies...this would be the only reason I wouldn't take one of these cabins...

If the premium balconies are the same price as the standard I would grab one...they are larger...

what do you actually get with a spa balcony

A lot of folks say the coves are very private because they are built into the hull of the ship, instead of having the plexi-glass dividers that the normal balconies have. They are also slightly bigger, at 45 sq ft vs 35. So I would think that adds to the value factor also.

I also think that a spa balcony sounds heavenly:p

what do you actually get with a spa balcony

They are in a certain area/floors of the ship, near the spa. You get nicer bathrobes, you get slippers, the decor in the room is soft and light, the balconies are the ONLY non smoking balconies on the ship. The amenities in the bathroom are spa amenities, better name and quality.

As for the spa, you get use of the thalassotherapy pool (I know I spelled that wrong!) pool, the heated tile loungers, these WONDERFUL showers that they have in the back, not the ones in the front for everyone to use and the relaxation room, which is just a room that looks out over the water with water and relaxing music playing. There is also a nice steam room/sauna. And you also get priority spa appointments.

The heated tile loungers and the pool were enough for me to do it...we used them everyday.

Archived