Any sports bars/tv's on the Elation???

maddrummerboy

I just returned from the Conquest, and it had a sports bar. However, the channels available on Carnival are very limited. No ESPN (except ESPN Deportes), no TNT. I was very disappointed because I wanted to catch some of the NFL Draft last Saturday, but we were told Carnival didn't carry ESPN due to the licensing fees. You could probably call Carnival to confirm, but I would assume you won't be able to see the game.

On the Fantasy-class ships, there is a big screen tv and a bar at the back of the lido buffet, just forward of the fantail. If the game is carried on ABC, you should be able to see it, but not if it is on ESPN.

i just came back from the elation a few weeks ago and there is not a sports bar, per se. just a small bar with some tv's in the back of the lido buffet area. my DH and dad were a bit disappointed but oh well, life goes on. on our last cruise on the Legend, we cruised out of NYC during the red sox/yankees playoffs. you can bet that the whole sports bar was rocking every nite! i don't think new yorkers would have been very happy with the elation at that time!!

And my husband is a big Eagles fan. If they have a good season ... we're going to be cruising right across two playoffs weekends. Wonder if we're going to be able to find the games anywhere.

--Heidi

Archived