Chukka Zipline at Rosehall review w/pix

bajathree

• 1 month later...
I just wanted to give a bit of feedback on a Royal excursion I just did last week....Chukka Zipline At Rosehall. The ride from Falmouth over to the location in Rosehall is about 30 minutes....the bus is comfortable and good AC...a bit of narrating along the way there. Once arrived at the location you sign your wavers and get fitted....equipment was good and staff pleasant and humorous. You then get a brief instruction course. They have a small gift shop and some refreshments are available. You then load into a safari vehicle for about a 10-15 minute ride further up the mountain. Platforms are good and there isn't a whole lot of hiking from one to another. The traverses are good...right through the tree canopy and some have ocean views. In total i believe there were about 7...and a couple surprises also:D...don't want to spoil it. Staff was very good and our safety seemed to always be a concern for them...never felt we were unsafe. My daughter and I had a blast....so much that we already signed up again for our next trip there. All in all I would say we were like 2 hrs from start to finish. After the last surprise:D you get back in the safari truck back to base camp. They take pictures along the way and you can see and purchase them if you like....you are also asked to please fill out a comment card and if you were happy to please leave a tip in a box if you like.....you were NEVER pressured to purchase anything or felt like you were being pressured to tip....but of course most did because it was just such a great tour. We had 2 full buses and i never heard anyone complain....just smile and laughs and good times. You then load the bus back to Falmouth....music along the way back and again about a 30 minute ride......never even asked to tip the driver or anything.....2 thumbs up on this one and a definite recommend....like I said...I already booked it again for my next cruise.

2888039820104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

2952183870104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

2730754320104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

2281605400104385121S600x600Q85.jpg

How many zip lines were on this tour? Only three ? Or we're there more?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the review! Sounds very exciting!

We are going at the end of January but just wanted to get an estimate on timing. How much time did you have to get back to the ship once you returned to the excursion?

Wanted to see because if the margaritaville opens up, I definitely want to check it out. :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

My DS13 and I did this in November. I'm scared of heights and had a blast! The guides are fantastic and keep you laughing. I was only really hesitant once, but I don't want to ruin why. If you do this zipline I bet you'll know which one when you see it. :D

We did the first excursion of the day and we were back in time for us to go back to ship, change and head to Pepper's for some jerk pork, look at some stands on the way back to the ship outside of the gates, shop inside of the gates and had PLENTY of time to spare.

We will be docking in Mo' Bay in June on Carnival and this excursion is not offered or we would be doing it again!

Archived