Guys Burgers

billh360

Just for the burger and bun???? How could that be? Or is that with all sorts of sinful things on it, mayo, cheese, fried onions, etc etc.?

the meat that they use are really fatty to make them good and juicy.I havent researched it but a piece of cheese is around 120 calories ,fried onions arent that bad.Mayo is I think 90 calories per tablespoon.If its the correct calories its because mostly of the meat

the meat that they use are really fatty to make them good and juicy.I havent researched it but a piece of cheese is around 120 calories ,fried onions arent that bad.Mayo is I think 90 calories per tablespoon.If its the correct calories its because mostly of the meat

Not really true! It's and 80/20 burger....no "fattier" than what most buy at the grocery for their burgers at home.

Here is the menu...

http://www.carnival.com/onboard/cruise-food/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/GuysBurgerJointMenupdf.ashx

the meat that they use are really fatty to make them good and juicy.I havent researched it but a piece of cheese is around 120 calories ,fried onions arent that bad.Mayo is I think 90 calories per tablespoon.If its the correct calories its because mostly of the meat[

Yeah, that would have to be one HUGE piece of meat and/or somehow infused with extra fat that doesn't cook away!:eek: I'm leaning towards it has to be a calorie count for more than just the meat and bun.. (I hope, I hope:p)

the meat that they use are really fatty to make them good and juicy.I havent researched it but a piece of cheese is around 120 calories ,fried onions arent that bad.Mayo is I think 90 calories per tablespoon.If its the correct calories its because mostly of the meat[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would have to be one HUGE piece of meat and/or somehow infused with extra fat that doesn't cook away!:eek: I'm leaning towards it has to be a calorie count for more than just the meat and bun.. (I hope, I hope:p)

I am think the "whole" meal - fries, condiments, etc - and one of the burgers with all of the sauces, cheese and bacon.

Not just the "plain jane" burger! ;)

Bet that there is a huge piece of butter in there somewhere.

Always thought there current burgers were excellent and dont need a heart attack on a bun.

I am think the "whole" meal - fries, condiments, etc - and one of the burgers with all of the sauces, cheese and bacon.

Not just the "plain jane" burger! ;)

that seems alittle bit better ,but I can find many ways to get almost my daily calories from a burger and fries.Not at all saying its not awesome, but I dont want to eat 4000 calories a day while on vacation.Takes too much of my vacation time on the treadmill onboard :)

Probably skipping the onion ring would save a lot of calories. Haha. The plain Jane sounds reasonable, to at least try once.

LOL...or the bacon patty....or the donkey sauce....or the chili....or the bourbon and brown sugar bbq sauce! :eek:

Yep - plain jane for me! ;) :D

LOL...or the bacon patty....or the donkey sauce....or the chili....or the bourbon and brown sugar bbq sauce! :eek:

Yep - plain jane for me! ;) :D

True, haha. I didn't see all the sauces on the other ones. Wow.

Archived