Free wifi

martyap

We were in St. Kitts two weeks ago.......supposed to be free wifi at the restaurant/bar on the right side of the port area........it was free but very, very slow.....a little faster from the second floor but still slow.

• 2 months later...

I've not yet been to St. Kitts, we're going in November, but I've found the secret to getting good WiFi is to ask crew members where they go. You can be assured that if they've been to that island/port before, the crew will know exactly where the fast, free WiFi is, as that's how most keep in touch with their families during their contracts.

I've not yet been to St. Kitts, we're going in November, but I've found the secret to getting good WiFi is to ask crew members where they go. You can be assured that if they've been to that island/port before, the crew will know exactly where the fast, free WiFi is, as that's how most keep in touch with their families during their contracts.

Brilliant idea! I'm adding this to my list of things to remember for our upcoming cruise.

Archived