trouble online with Future Cruise Certificate Registration

cruising3times

You need to use Microsoft IE in compatibility mode. No other browser will work.

Thanks for the tip! I did this today and it worked great. For anyone who doesn't know, it's easy to change to IE to compatibility mode. Just go to Tools and click Compatibility View.

Although when I submitted my form, I received two different emails from Carnival. One said they were behind and expect it to be processed 3-4 weeks from the date of my cruise. The other was the typical expect it to be processed in 5-7 business days. Well since I only have 3 weeks before our cruise, I'm interested to see what happens. :rolleyes:

Alicia

Being technologically challenged, I just called my PVP and he did it for me. I also got the e-mail that said 3-4 weeks, but it was processed in 8 days. Have a great cruise!

Well, I feel better now. My PVP submitted mine 12 days ago & my auto reply said it would be processed in 7 to 10 days. Sounds like I may have a wait....

Thanks for the tip! I did this today and it worked great. For anyone who doesn't know, it's easy to change to IE to compatibility mode. Just go to Tools and click Compatibility View.

Although when I submitted my form, I received two different emails from Carnival. One said they were behind and expect it to be processed 3-4 weeks from the date of my cruise. The other was the typical expect it to be processed in 5-7 business days. Well since I only have 3 weeks before our cruise, I'm interested to see what happens. :rolleyes:

Alicia

I tried to do mine online and had a problem so I called CCL - customer service gal also had problem so she transfered to to promotions dept - gal there took care of everything and I got the same emails. I also got an email on March 21st saying its been done -

Hello KELLY,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate theopportunity to be of assistance.

We have received your online certificate redemption request. Please note, your certificate has been applied to your booking.

I called CCL last week to tell them the OBC was still not showing anywhere on my cruise documents and she said they don't do them till 2 weeks before.. :confused: What confuses me is that I got the email saying its done - why do I have to wait to see it applied :confused:.. makes no sense to me and we cruise on MAY 3rd ....

Alicia

Submitted our FCC online last weekend (4/7) and it was processed and applied to our account on Friday (4/13)... they sent an email confirmation.

Also got the two emails when the FCC was submitted, one saying they are really backed up and the other saying it wouldn't be too long.

Archived