What time is dinner?

PawsMa

When I booked my cruise I selected early seating. At the time online reservations said that was 6:15, however when my docs arrived it said that early seating is 5:30. So what time do I need to be in the dinning room?

What happens if you arrive late for dinner?

If you are late to dinner all that it means is that you order seperately from everyone else at your table. We have often had late comers to the table. Not sure if it bothers the waiter or not - ours seemed fine with it.

Mayeb you can switch to late seating if you want to? I thought the dinners were at 6:30 ealry seating and 8:30 late seating??

When you get to the ship, and check in, you'll receive your cruising card. This will have your dining time, your table number, and the name of the dining room all on the card. :)

If you're still confused once you board, ask the Maitre'd :D

Once you have confirmed your dining time, please make every effort to be on time. If it isn't a time that works for you, you can see the Maitre D on embarkation day and ask for a change. You may or may not get it, but it's worth a try.

If you are late to dinner all that it means is that you order seperately from everyone else at your table. We have often had late comers to the table. Not sure if it bothers the waiter or not - ours seemed fine with it.

I disagree. Sometimes things happen that cause people to be late to dinner. Once may be excusable, being consistently late is not. It's rude. It throws off the timing of the waitstaff who have more than one table assigned to them. They are usually too nice though to say anything. Same goes for the other people at the table. Late comers may cause the entire table to be late finishing and plans for after dinner might be disrupted.

Guest OBAYbee

Every time I read the thread "What time is dinner" the little devil that sits on my right shoulder wins over the little angel on my left shoulder and makes me answer with: "Dinner was 3 hours ago, you're late!"

LOL

Archived