*OFFICIAL* CC Group Cruise 02/15/2014 Cupid's IV Southern Caribbean - Carnival Breeze

HeidiHo

Good afternoon Cupids,

Looks like I will soon need a program to tell who is whom. We are starting to be a reasonable sized group.

Welcome to all the Newpids. If you have any questions about groups, be sure to post them.

The ports on this cruise will be we for most of us. Can't wait to visit Aruba.

Later,

Dave

Good afternoon Cupid's and Newpid's. I'm so excited to see so many people booked.

Talked to Erin today. Waiting for her to send over the confirmation and we'll be official. She did say that all of the 8C's allocated have been taken. We're booking an inside for now. May change when we make the full deposit.

Ed - Does that just mean that the 8C's for the $25.00 deposit are gone and you can still get an 8C if you pick your cabin and pay the full deposit?

Heidi:

I called to book and they have no record of such a group! Can you give me the booking number please???

Rick - Sue already answered your question. Just call Erin at Crucon. Did you call Carnival instead of Crucon?

It beautiful here today. Saturday and Sunday it was in the 90's, then yesterday it was barely into the 60's but now it's sunny and 70. I love it. Too bad i have to work at 4:00 but I did get out and buy just a couple more flowers that I want to plant.

Have a great day

Edited by HeidiHo

I know that many of you have already introduced yourselves here but I though it would be a good idea to have an "Introduce Yourself" thread on the group forum. I think we did this on at least one of the other Cupid's Cruises. It is really hard to keep people straight, at least until we chat a while longer. Many people don't post often too. I know that sometimes people will book and introduce themselves and then don't post again for months and then when they come back and post again we don't remember anything about them. If we have separate thread to introduce ourselves then we can always go back there to refresh our memories. That would be much easier than trying to find their original posts on this thread. he're the in to the thread I started.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=33864150#post33864150

Booked:

HeidiHo (Heidi and Dave) Late seating

momofzeke (Sue and Dave) Late seating

Cruisin Dave (Dave and Bettie) Late seating

stepha06 (Stephanie and Justin) Late seating

CruisefromNY (Anna and Jeff) Late seating

ktravel (Kathy and Joe) Late seating

Ducman & Nazarushka(Chris and Michelle) Early seating

De-Luxe08 (Donna and Ed) Late seating

Mimiof2 (Lisa and Kevin) Early seating

roudy1 (Char and Jim) Late seating

jcblack77 (Jason, Vickie, Jason, Renee) 2 Cabins, Early seating

ed_k_tx (Ed and Dale)

MarkASparks (Mark and Lorie)

Edited by HeidiHo

We are BOOKED!!! We had to go with an 8B because all 8Cs allotted the group are gone (there were only 8!). We might still end up on Empess deck which would be fine with us.We took a guarantee instead of a specific cabin. I'm probably going to go with CruCon's insurance also as it looks to be the cheapest for the two of us. Cruise Connection, the bus company that used to service the ships in Miami has gone out of business and unless someone else picks it up we will have to drive so I need the whole magilla (just in case of a flat tire on the way.)

Good afternoon Cupid's and Newpid's. I'm so excited to see so many people booked.

Ed - Does that just mean that the 8C's for the $25.00 deposit are gone and you can still get an 8C if you pick your cabin and pay the full deposit?

Rick - Sue already answered your question. Just call Erin at Crucon. Did you call Carnival instead of Crucon?

It beautiful here today. Saturday and Sunday it was in the 90's, then yesterday it was barely into the 60's but now it's sunny and 70. I love it. Too bad i have to work at 4:00 but I did get out and buy just a couple more flowers that I want to plant.

Have a great day

Heidi,

Erin did say that you still could get an 8C by picking a specific cabin and paying the full deposit.

Heidi,

Erin did say that you still could get an 8C by picking a specific cabin and paying the full deposit.

Thanks Ed, I figured that it was probably just the $25.00 deposits for guarantees that were gone because it's not like the ship is already sold out of 8C's this early. LOL. We picked our 8C balcony anyway since we want to be next to Sue (momofzeke) so that we can have the balcony divider opened. We loved that on the last cruise.

We are BOOKED!!! We had to go with an 8B because all 8Cs allotted the group are gone (there were only 8!). We might still end up on Empess deck which would be fine with us.We took a guarantee instead of a specific cabin. I'm probably going to go with CruCon's insurance also as it looks to be the cheapest for the two of us. Cruise Connection, the bus company that used to service the ships in Miami has gone out of business and unless someone else picks it up we will have to drive so I need the whole magilla (just in case of a flat tire on the way.)

Yay for Rick! :D How many of you and how many cabins? On the interested list you have 4 names listed.

Booked:

jcblack77 (Jason, Vickie, Jason, Renee) 2 Cabins, Early seating

ed_k_tx (Ed and Dale)

MarkASparks (Mark and Lorie)

Flick (Rick)

Hi, everyone! I am Cathy (61) and my hubby is Kenny (70) we are very interested in this cruise. I tried to call Erin but I forgot they are on the East Coast and close early. I was wondering if they have any of slots left for the $25 deal. I noticed you all were talking about balconies but I would take an inside. We were on the Dream or Liberty with Lisa and Dave so it will be nice to hook up with them again. Will get back once I book for sure.:)

Edited by Cathy p

Heidi, I just received verification that Barbara and Jerry Blackwell will book tomorrow. Jann and Ken will book after the first of June so there will be 6 of us at this time in seperate cabins.

Thanks Ed, I figured that it was probably just the $25.00 deposits for guarantees that were gone because it's not like the ship is already sold out of 8C's this early. LOL. We picked our 8C balcony anyway since we want to be next to Sue (momofzeke) so that we can have the balcony divider opened. We loved that on the last cruise.

Especially when we walked into Sues cabin, when she was ill and surprised her.

Hi, everyone! I am Cathy (61) and my hubby is Kenny (70) we are very interested in this cruise. I tried to call Erin but I forgot they are on the East Coast and close early. I was wondering if they have any of slots left for the $25 deal. I noticed you all were talking about balconies but I would take an inside. We were on the Dream or Liberty with Lisa and Dave so it will be nice to hook up with them again. Will get back once I book for sure.:)

Welcome aboard, Cathy! As far as I know only the 8C balconies are filled for the $25.00 deposit. You should be able to get an inside still.

Heidi, I just received verification that Barbara and Jerry Blackwell will book tomorrow. Jann and Ken will book after the first of June so there will be 6 of us at this time in seperate cabins.

Thanks Rick. Let me know once they are booked so I can add them to the list, even if they don't post here.

That was so hilarious. Good thing she has a good sense of humor. Not everyone would be too happy about being "surprised" when they are sick.

Interested and Booked:

HeidiHo (Heidi and Dave) Booked

Cruisin Dave (Dave and Bettie)Booked

RICKAR (Rick and Karen)

Walkswife (Renee)

AKB10 (Frank and Kathy)

roudy1 (Char and Jim)Booked

rednose83

cruisinmimiof3

ed_k_tx (Ed and Dale) Booked

nolababe504 (Brian and Rachel)

Mimiof2 (Lisa and Kevin) Booked

Jimmylisa (Lisa and James)

momofzeke (Sue and Dave) Booked

Ducman & Nazaruska (Chris and Michelle) Booked

Ltvscout (Scott and Tami)

Vitality08

dadof2boys (Joe and Alisha + 2 kids)

quietman12 (Bob and Lisa)

DALSAL (Dot)

cruiselover999 (Kelly and Eric)

Cruisin' Jeanie (Jean and Ben, Jeremy and Chelsea)

Cruisin2Sun (Gail)

PoofyTheCat (Mimi and Andy)

Dspcentury (David and Adrianne)

Psych NP (Heidi and Missy)

jreichow (John and Jenny)

stepha06 (Stephanie, Justin, Matthew and Dylan) Booked

lala363 (Leslie, Aaron and Steve)

Valor2005 (Ray and Kim)

De-Luxe08 (Donna and Ed) Booked

ShrtSwtDeb (Deb and Mike)

lls9097 (Dick and Linda)

jmwg49 (Jill, Jonathan, Jocelyn and Joel)

Das Boat (David and Alise)

chinathepug (Aric and Debbie)

kornkitten (Noelle and JB)

ltcal94 (Almarosa and Leo)

Flick (Rick & Kay and Jann & Ken) Booked

CruisefromNY (Anna and Jeff) Booked

Barlee126

NiceAFT (Dennis and Darcie)

corkyanige (Angie and Corky)

dizkid (Paul and Brigitte

texascyn (Larry and Cyndy)

kjc2011 (Kimberly, Jose, Logan and Keegan)

MRENEE

SugarStar00

Kik35 (Claudia and Joe)

Marcel.from.NL (Petra and Marcel)

dremn2004 (Penny and Shane)

Amadawn1

Scorpguy (Clint)

MarkASparks (Mark and Lorie) Boooked

ktravel (Kathy and Joe) Booked

cruzininga

janiceB

pechez (Mary)

jcblack77 Booked (2 cabins)

Cathy p (Cathy and Kenny)

Edited by HeidiHo

Thanks, Heidi, I just noticed another one of our cruise buddies on this list Mimi and Andy. Wow this will be like old home week. I shall give Erin a call tomorrow.:)

Mimi and Andy were on Cupid's III. We actually live near each other and got together for lunch about a year before the cruise and then a few months before the cruise, just by coincidence, they walked into the Olive Garden where I work as a host. Mimi had temporarily forgotten that I worked there and we just kind of looked at each other like, "Don't I know you." Then we both realized who the other was at about the same time. LOL. last time I heard from Mimi she said she wasn't sure if they were going to book this one but it's a long way off so they might be able to work it out.

Edited by HeidiHo

That was so fun!! It really did make my day for all of you to come say goodbye to me. I was feeling so sad not to get to see everyone on the last day of the cruise.

Welcome, Rick!

Cathy P ~ if you book, we will have 3 Cathy's (or Kathy's)! We already have 3 Dave's...with 2 more planning to book. On Cupid's 2, we had "The Five Daves" and it was funny. Last cruise, 1 of those Daves did not make it, but 4 did.

That was so fun!! It really did make my day for all of you to come say goodbye to me. I was feeling so sad not to get to see everyone on the last day of the cruise.

At least we made you laugh. For those of you who weren't there, this is what we did. Sue had gotten sick with a really bad cold or maybe even flu on the last couple of days. On the last day I think she went back to bed after breakfast and never came out again. :( At dinner that night Dave (her husband) suggested that we get a mac & cheese and take it to her and our waiter obliged. Since our cabin was next to theirs and our balcony partition was open we decided to go through our cabin, then I would knock on their balcony door and say "Room Service." First her Dave went into the cabin through the hallway door just to make sure she was decent. LOL. Anyway, first I entered the cabin with the mac and cheese then right behind me came about 10-15 other Cupid's. Everyone just walked on through to say goodbye. Sue just laid in bed and laughed. I guess you had to be there but it was hilarious.

Edited by HeidiHo

Thanks, Heidi, I just noticed another one of our cruise buddies on this list Mimi and Andy. Wow this will be like old home week. I shall give Erin a call tomorrow.:)

Hi Cat!!!!!! Heidi messaged me to let me know you're going to be a cupid!

We are trying to see if we can make this cruise work.

I hope all is well with you and Kenny! :)

Hello Cupids & Newpids...

You have all been chatty here yesterday...we were out all day and got home a little after 6p...I crashed and napped for about an hour...then watched some TV...American Idol to be exact then off to bed.

WELCOME to all the Newpids this looks like it is going to be a great group...but then I haven't known any Cupids cruise that wasn't full of terrific people. :)

We have a full day again today...so will be back later tonight...Jim is eager to get started and calling me.

WE ARE BOOKED, YEA!!!!!

I talked to Erin and she is leaving on vacation and will be back on the 6th of June. While she is gone Catherine will take over for her. Now we booked an 8B cabin which they still had available and the 8c are sold out.

Mimi, we are fine and you have plenty of time to save for this cruise so put that $50 and say you are booked. Say hi to Andy for us and you owe me an email.lol

Will chat later, dinner is ready!

WE ARE BOOKED, YEA!!!!!

I talked to Erin and she is leaving on vacation and will be back on the 6th of June. While she is gone Catherine will take over for her. Now we booked an 8B cabin which they still had available and the 8c are sold out.

Mimi, we are fine and you have plenty of time to save for this cruise so put that $50 and say you are booked. Say hi to Andy for us and you owe me an email.lol

Will chat later, dinner is ready!

Arrrghhhh, I just talked to someone at Crucon and they transferred me to Johnna to handle our booking. I hope I didn't break Crucon by leaving a message with Johna.

Yeah, Andy said we should just book and worry later. I just worry in this economy that something bad will happen. But, I guess you shouldn't worry about what you can't change.

I'll let you know when we're official. Cat, so glad you booked!!! You're absolutely right, I owe you an email.

BTW, I found an interesting excursion for Curacao. It's only $95,000 per person ...

Good Afternoon! What a great day. I just got home from work and it 82 degrees and sunny. I'm taking a little break right now (I'm on my feet constantly at work) and then I have a couple more flowers I want to plant so I'll go outside and do that.

WE ARE BOOKED, YEA!!!!!

Just to clarify, the 8C's aren't actually sold out, just the 8C's guarantees with the $25.00 deposit that they allocated for the group. If you really want an 8C you can still get one, you'll just have to put a full deposit down. I don't want anyone to be confused. Thanks for letting us know that Erin will be out of the office.

Arrrghhhh, I just talked to someone at Crucon and they transferred me to Johnna to handle our booking. I hope I didn't break Crucon by leaving a message with Johna.

Mimi - don't worry. When we first became official Johna said she'd be available to answer any of our questions. If she doesn't have time to get back to you she can just pass your message on to Catherine.

Hi everyone again...be sure to go to the link below...Heidi set up a thread where we can all introduce ourselves...which is nice to have all that information in one place...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=33864150#post33864150

Have a great day everyone. :)

Char - thanks for re-posting the link. I was thinking that I will have to re-post it occasionally

Edited by HeidiHo

Booked: